Kelowna Ice Room Experience
The Belvedere Ice Room
Guests interested in partaking in the Belvedere Ice Room experience start the process by inquiring with their server. Reservations for the room can be made in advance, but otherwise it is on a first come, first serve basis. The average time it takes for the entire experience depends on the guest, but can last from 8 – 12 minutes. Once a group’s turn has come to enter the ice room, the server will inform them to head over to the staging area just outside the room. There will be a rules list posted, and the host will go over the rules with the guests while at the staging area.
- No outside liquor (from their table) inside the Ice Room
- No dropping shot glasses – All shot glasses are to be placed in the collection bin
- The Vodka Expert cannot drink with the guests
- Be respectful of guest requests. If they want to hear about the Vodkas, educate them. If they don’t want to, give them the experience they are looking for. Guests must show the same respect to the Vodka Expert
- Guests cannot get “extra” shots or have their shots topped up. This is why the rules are important to cover with them prior to entry.
- No leaving the room during the sampling. The door must stay closed until the sampling is finished in order to maintain the temperature of the room
- All jackets, mitts and toques must be returned as guests exit the room
“I believe if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade…And try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.” – Ron White (Comedian)