Welcome to Ribeye, Edmonton’s newest Butcher Shop. As an owner-operated business we invest our time and energy into our shops, engage with our team members, and love to connect with our customers. Ribeye is an open-air butcher shop serving primarily Alberta raised meats and gourmet-to-go-meals.
We are looking to hire and train enthusiastic and knowledgeable team members to curate the highest quality products and engage with our customers.
- Butcher part and sometimes whole animal into thoughtfully merchandised cuts and display attractively
- Sausage making and grinding meats
- Marinate, display, and rotate stock in an efficient manner
- Fulfill orders by phone, online or in person
- Ensure all customers are receiving that ‘wow’ experience
- Work to the Ribeye Shop Core Values
What do you need?
- A passion for the craft of butchery, naturally raised meats, and animal welfare
- Strong ability to communicate effectively
- Ambition and drive to create the best experience for your team and customers
- A drive to find solutions rather than point out problems
- Availability for shifts between 10:00 AM to 7:00PM.
These are some of the great benefits of joining our team!
- Flexible Hours
- Advancement Opportunities
- Benefit packages
- Performance based bonuses
- Staff Discount
- Lifelong Friendships
We can not wait to hear from you!