Our kitchens provide a platform to showcase your existing skills while also cultivating new ones. We prioritize the thorough training of all team members in every aspect of our back-of-house operations. This collaborative approach ensures mutual support and positions you for seamless advancement when the path to growth presents itself.
Safety and cleanliness are cornerstones to our food program, and we expect each of our team members to hold them both in high regard and take good care of themselves, their fellow BrewCrew team, our guests, and our house.
What roles are we looking to fill?
- Culinary Supervisor
Requirements / What do you need?
- Ability to lead and motivate kitchen staff effectively.
- Strong organizational skills to manage inventory, schedules, and kitchen operations.
- Dedication to learning a large menu with many in-house made items
- Clear communication to delegate tasks and ensure smooth workflow.
- Quick problem-solving skills to address issues and maintain efficiency.
- A strong understanding of health and safety regulations, and a commitment to keep your area maintained
- Flexibility to handle changing priorities and adapt to dynamic restaurant environments.
- A drive to find solutions rather than point out problems
Considering applying? These are some of the great benefits of joining our team!
- Flexible Hours
- Advancement Opportunities
- Benefit packages
- Performance based bonuses
- Staff Discount
- Lifelong Friendships
Welcome to The Canadian Brewhouse, Canada's fastest-growing independent restaurant group! We know that without our incredible teams we wouldn't be a fraction of where we are today. Our teams live and breathe our Core Values; these are 6 key principles that influence all of our decisions as an organization.
- Take Care of Each Other and Yourself
- Think Like a Customer
- Support Your Community
- Hurry, Don’t Rush
- Embrace Innovation
- Be Persistent
When not at work, you may catch us out in the community volunteering, raising funds for The Canadian Mental Health Association or the local Children's Hospital, or having a couple of drinks with friends. The Brew Crew is a team of devoted, compassionate, and ambitious individuals that are hungry for what the future holds. We believe it's our duty to provide all of our employees with a safe, fun-filled work environment with endless advancement opportunities. Let us tell you more about why you should join the best team in Canada, today!
We can't wait to hear from you!